My Experience of the Wiccan Journey East and West
If you've been following me for some time you probably know that my background isn't just in witchcraft and Wicca. I also have worked within Sufi and Buddhist groups.
What I noticed is that there is a very different way in which western traditions such as Wicca structure the learning compared to the eastern way.
As a result, the way I teach and what I emphasise in the Mystery Witch School has a bit of both in it.
I work within the Wiccan structure that I was taught through my early experience in covens as well as the deeper inner work that the eastern schools emphasise. This approach has certainly helped me in my journey through the craft and not only deepened my connection to spirit but also helped me experience far more confidence, joy and happiness too.
In this video, I want to share with you how this works within my practice and at the Mystery Witch School.
If you want to find out how to start your witchcraft practice watch How To Start Your Witchcraft Practice
This FREE 20-minute video shows you exactly where to start learning and what you need to do to practice modern witchcraft easily and safely.
- Discover exactly what you need to learn to become a successful witch
- Uncover the exact steps you need to take to build your natural magickal gifts
- Overcome failure by knowing what you need to learn and when to learn it
- Confidently develop a practice that will connect you to your higher self, nature and the Goddess and God
- Become one of the few witches who maintain a consistent and fulfilling practice