The 8 of Cups and Finding What's Missing
Do you sigh when you see the 8 of cups in a reading for yourself?
I have in the past. The idea of having to leave something behind that may have been emotionally quite fulfilling isn't always easy. Sometimes we feel the need to walk away and maybe be relieved to find that the tarot agrees.
The 8 cups by itself is actually a positive card. We're off on a journey to find something new or something to add to what we already have. Something is missing or something isn't working anymore. Maybe something just isn't what we want anymore. There are many possibilities.
In this video, we're starting the year with the 8 of cups. New beginnings or new additions. Flowing with the tides and moving forwards, onwards and upwards.
Use the above tips to help you understand the 8 of cups when it comes up in a reading for you.
If you want to find out how to start your witchcraft practice watch How To Start Your Witchcraft Practice
This FREE 20-minute video shows you exactly where to start learning and what you need to do to practice modern witchcraft easily and safely.
- Discover exactly what you need to learn to become a successful witch
- Uncover the exact steps you need to take to build your natural magickal gifts
- Overcome failure by knowing what you need to learn and when to learn it
- Confidently develop a practice that will connect you to your higher self, nature and the Goddess and God
- Become one of the few witches who maintain a consistent and fulfilling practice