What is the 9 of Wands Trying to Tell You?
The 9 of wands is a card to most people instantly resonate with if we've been through some tough times.
We can relate to the sheer exhaustion and woundedness of the character in the Waite Smith deck, holding onto his staff waiting for the next battle to hit.
He has his fortress of wands behind him, a bandage on his head and all of his wits about him.
There is a message in this card for you and in this video, we'll discuss what that is.
Enjoy the video!
What does the nine of wands mean for you right now?
Use the above tips to tap into your resilience and keep going toward your goal.
If you want to find out how to start your witchcraft practice watch How To Start Your Witchcraft Practice
This FREE 20-minute video shows you exactly where to start learning and what you need to do to practice modern witchcraft easily and safely.
- Discover exactly what you need to learn to become a successful witch
- Uncover the exact steps you need to take to build your natural magickal gifts
- Overcome failure by knowing what you need to learn and when to learn it
- Confidently develop a practice that will connect you to your higher self, nature and the Goddess and God
- Become one of the few witches who maintain a consistent and fulfilling practice