How to Use Lemongrass in Witchcraft
I recently bought some lemongrass oil so I thought I would share 3 ways that it can be used in magick.
Lemongrass is used a lot in Thai cooking and is often used as a substitute for lemon in herbal tea blends. As a herbal potion, Lemongrass can be very clarifying and helps to open your up to clear and confident communication.
As an oil, lemongrass can be used to anoint candles for spells to open the road, removing blocks to your psychic communication and mental clarity.
In this video, I share with you how you can use the oil to cleanse your home, calm your mind and remove obstacles.
Use the above tips to help you connect to your craft on a daily basis.
If you want to find out how to start your witchcraft practice watch How To Start Your Witchcraft Practice
This FREE 20-minute video shows you exactly where to start learning and what you need to do to practice modern witchcraft easily and safely.
- Discover exactly what you need to learn to become a successful witch
- Uncover the exact steps you need to take to build your natural magickal gifts
- Overcome failure by knowing what you need to learn and when to learn it
- Confidently develop a practice that will connect you to your higher self, nature and the Goddess and God
- Become one of the few witches who maintain a consistent and fulfilling practice
Be a part of https://www.facebook.com/mysticalwicca community and join in on weekly Facebook live discussions about Wicca and all things witchcraft.